Monday, April 28, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!


Mother's Day is coming soon on this May.






I've made something for mom.

========>


Origami flowers.
I took 2 weeks to finish it.


I made it in my room during the midnights cause during the day my mom is around. I spent at least 2hours a day to finish it.

My mom loves purple.



During the process, I've made alot of mistakes..ESPECIALLY when i wrap it.. iT needs technique..Now I understand that it's hard to become a good florist.

The last step is to tie it.

It might look simple but believe or not? I spent 2days on it. It's quite difficult actually. I tried so many times. Spent 2days to think how to tie it nicely.
LUCKILY AND FINALLY I did it!



I hope my mom will like it!

AND hereby to wish all mothers around the world

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!




No comments: