Friday, August 8, 2008

IMU Chinese Singing Competition

Jym Chong was one of the judges!!!

Phaiseh want to mention but really quite excited when i saw him. The competition was held in the Lecture Theater 2. When we reached there, the hall was fulled. No more empty seat and we need to stand. But worth standing cause can see lots of ppl. HEHE :p

I did something very phaiseh.. When i saw Jym Chong went out of the hall, i followed him.. He went to the toilet and i wait him outside!!!!! OMG.. I NEVER EXPECT THAT I'LL DO SOMETHING LIKE THAT!!! i DONT KNOW WHY I BECAME SO BRAVE IN A SUDDEN.. i even talk to him and ask for a pic.. =_=: but he's so friendly..*hate the guy that always stand next to him...stopping me from taking his pic!!!

I bought his 1st EP.....







I went up three times..to take pic with him..haha :P tat moment i really "bin phui gau"















No comments: