Thursday, December 11, 2008

Emptiness

I always wanted to write something for my blog. However, I don’t have any inspiration. Just can’t write and don’t know what to write. I have a lot of things to write but I don’t know how to start. I've lots of things to say too but who can I talk to?? Luckily I have Grace. I think she's the only friend among all that can make me start talking. I don't know why but when I'm chatting with her I can tell her all my feelings and after do so, I'll feel very relief. She's the only one that I can talk to. Thank you Grace. You're my best buddy!! Actually I tried to talk to someone else but it doesn't work. I can't really expressed myself. There are always some BAO LIU.

Why am I so FAN this days?? No one can tell me..not even myself. Suddenly I've a feeling that I'm wasting my own time. What have I done this holiday?? I can't even think one. All my friends are busying with their stuff but I'm staying at home everyday eating, watching tv, sleeping, eating again finally sleep. I always wanted to write something about what I've done everyday...but what can I write since I've done nothing. Time pass so fast day by day and I'm losing all my days by doing nothing. Even though studying is the most difficult time to past but at least I did something..at least I didn't waste my time. Haih.....I think I should admit that sometimes I do hate holidays.

OK..now what? Another question is floating in my mind.. What is the different between ADMIRE, LIKE AND LOVE? and How's the feeling when u like or love someone? who can tell me??

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

die lo u duno who m i lo
we have sleep together for a sem lo
haha

ochdee said...

the feeling when u like someone ar,probably non stop thinking of that person kua...keke...read their blog everyday like urlover did lo...

Anonymous said...

can i add sth...i think when u like someone u will think of him anytime anywhere than sha xiao...hahahahaha

Wen said...

'urlover' i really dunno who r u lo..i slept with 3 leng luis b4 lo..but let me guess la..ure shyuan shyuan hor?

Anonymous said...

so sad u cant get me
hey love 1 is not as simple as just read their blog sha xiao
tat 1 ho considered as admire nia
den ho admire can be like but not love lo u can like somebody face la er they way they talk la many 1 la so love x = like
wakakakakakakakakakakakaka