Saturday, January 31, 2009

Pre-CNY steamboat party

Happy Chinese New Year

Hi guys, sorry for late upload. Kinda busy during cny. Busy makan and makan and makan.. Haha..
Lazy to describe every pic la..these are all the random shots during the steamboat party at my apartment on Thursday b4 CNY. Everyone must be in red but some ppl don't have red cloth..too bad..out of trend..






Aiya..chia chia so malang la..have to take pic with soon eu..my fault lo..i took this pic wan..




The 2 guys on the left are Ah Yut's frens.
According to Ah Yut, they are Mr. A and Mr. B.
But I forgotten which one is which one.
Arghh.. what am I talking..blur blur~~

Princess of the House





Aduh..what's this..look closer
Ah Yut's saliva is dripping..
Nice Shot!!

P.S: I'm NOT praising the person who took this pic!! :p



Aiks..i couldn't recognise myself from behind
We're playing 'Heart Attack'



WOW (O_O)
Hoe Sang Yeung!!
Who's this?
His name is on his shirt..
haha

The twins of the party

Wonder what are they doing..



CY vs Shyuan


Champion of the day!




No comments: