Monday, April 6, 2009

What a day.....


Yesterday I had maggi+ham+egg (tui dan mee) for my lunch..cause dunno what else can eat..


Then at night when I open the fridge, I saw some rice which we left last week.. Happy la..dinner yau cheuk lok d ^^




Everything goes so smooth.....until.......................

My lab coat MELTS!!!!???? YES! MELTS!!!


Wonder how this happened? I'm not sure....cause it happens within 0.01 second..The moment when I put the iron on my lab coat, it melts... what can I say....

I pokai liao la......who wants to sponsor me another lab coat??

2 comments:

Carmenskw said...

eh ur lad coat hw much o?
so expensive meh?
ask mom to pay 4 u la..
i will told her tat u iron ur shirt till it melts... haha..

Wen said...

no need tell her la..u got salary ma..give me half of ur salary then everything will be ok...wakakakaka