Thursday, August 20, 2009

EMO-ing

Today I feel so emo. Not because of PBL, Portfolio or practical report. What happened to me leh?? Let me figure out.
This morning, Sy Shyuan woke me up at 0715. I rushed into the bathroom and mandi kerbau till 0730. Sharp 0745we went to uni. Class from 0800-0900 and 0915-1015. Then I go pee pee. Class continue from 10.30-11.30 and 1145-1245. During lunch break, SC and I rushed back to have a nap. Again, Sy Shyuan woke me up at 1338 cause our practical session starts at 1400. Everything went smoothly during the practical session. I completed my practical report by 1630 and submitted to Ah Ben. Then I walked back to vista alone. Hmm..something is wrong here...Questions: Why I submit my report so early since tmr is the due date?? Why I rush back to vista?? Answer: I oso dunno. Conclusion: I've no idea why I'm so emo today.

K la i stop here la..wan to go pee pee. Hmm..I'm wondering why these days I love to crap. I think u guys should ignore my crap la. Tata~


_____________________________________________________________________

No comments: