Sunday, August 8, 2010

New update

This semester I am free to do anything I want but I am just too lazy to blog. Anyway, today I am going to write something although I have no idea what am I going to write in this post. So just ignore all my craps..LOL..Time just slipped by quickly without me knowing it! It's been six weeks since I came back to IMU. Dreaming during lectures, didn't study for PBL, didn't do any revision are what I did almost every semester . What am I suppose to do? LOL..Anyway, I just hope for pass..so I think I shouldn't make myself so stress. I am still with my principle "Play HARD, Study SMART" (ps: play comes first) LOL..

This weekend in KL was a great one. Spent most of my time with friends for outdoor activities, movies and FOODsss make this weekend tiring but wonderful. It ended just like that, in a blink of eye and tomorrow is Monday again =(

Why I have such a good mood to blog despite I haven't finish my portfolio which I have to submit tomorrow??

Okay la...I think I should stop here...Need to go back to work right now...will update if I have the mood..u all just wait la..haha

-Sign out-

No comments: