Friday, December 10, 2010

Tonight

It has been almost 2 months since my study break started..
We haven't really talk like usual.
Sometimes I am wondering what's going on...
What makes us talk less?
I never thought that distance is a problem,
and I absolutely trusted you.
But why is this happening?
I really don't know...

The way I feel is as if I am losing something.

I do admit that sometimes not talking is better
Cause sometimes talking can end up with tears.

I tried hard to mend the problem.
But it doesn't seems to work..
I hope you've tried too..
And I hope you can do it better than me.

I am thinking...
Thinking for millions of reasons for the problem.
But I couldn't find one.
Or maybe...
I wish I never find one.

Maybe...
I am thinking and wondering too much at this late night.

I hope a little bit more communication will make everything better.

Good night.