Friday, July 24, 2009

I'll conquer my destiny

Ohh...at last I got a chance to blog again.

Time never stop. I don't have a chance to look back. Keep walking.... and I found 2 junctions. Junction 1 = SUCCESS and junction 2 = FAILURE. Which junction am I belong to? No! I'm not gonna let the junction to choose my destiny. I'm choosing my pathway. I'm going to walk straight into junction 1. No matter what's in the junction, I'm going to face it and I BELIEVE that I will SUCCESS one day!!

Haha..sounds so lame leh..I dunno why I write this. It just came out....

haha..actually i wan to write longer but cindy n ss distracting me..they keep on ajak me go out makan..i refuse for few times d but at last i fall into their trap.. ok..both of u success d..

Let's roll.......^^


2 comments:

ochdee said...

hahahahaa....that's the way uh huh uh huh...

tsshyuan said...

that's way i wan to be ~~~