Thursday, July 2, 2009

No title

Argh..so sad..Holiday is going to end very soon and I have to go back to KL on Saturday. Feeling so reluctant to go back. I'm going to leave home again :( "Ohh...HOME SWEET HOME...I'm gonna miss u very very much!!!"
Sem 3 will start on Monday and this is going to be the toughest year. I really hope that I can survive in year 2. Feel so moody now.. Thinking that how hardworking am I suppose to be in this sem. I haven't see any improvement of myself within the 1st year. My communication skills still sucks and the way I study seems like getting worse. I need to find out the best way for me to understand and remember what I've read. And I really really need to abolish my LAZINESS!!

Housemates, I need you all to scold me if I'm trying to be lazy!! Cause I have to make sure that history wont repeat again!!


2 comments:

allie said...

sound like you are so stress. Don't la... Uni time should be the best time to enjoy! Study of course can't be neglected also, but dun pressure too much!
Writing up the thing u've read again and again and again is an effective way for me to study last time. Hope i is applicable to u.

Denise said...

dont worry come to kl me n hoey teman u ya